Individually copper foiled numbered at 6K units worldwide
Impera & Live from the Ministry EP Double Colored Vinyl (Sky Blue & Gold) etching on Side D enclosed in a 3D, die-cut jacket with light feature
28-page Impera album booklet
Phantomime EP on Black Ice vinyl with exclusive jacket artwork
Unreleased cover “Stay” on a limited-edition orchid 7” with etching on side B
22-page thick bound photo book
18x24 Spillways Poster
Ghost wax seal kit contained in a satin pouch with embroidered Ghost logo and three colored custom Ghost candles with three stamper designs
All enclosed in a matte lift lid box with a copper foil Ghost logo
*THIS IS A ONE TIME ONLY PRODUCTION RUN
Available to fans in the UK only. EU Fans can purchase HERE
1. Is ordering from you on the Internet safe and secure? Generally it is just as safe to order online as it is to pay using your credit or debit card in a shop. This site uses a Thawte Security Certificate, which guarantees that we are who we say we are.
2. Do you ship to my country? Yes, we ship globally.
3. What do I do if the goods I ordered haven't arrived? The first thing you should do if the goods haven't arrived even though we've emailed you telling you they've been sent, is to contact your local postal delivery office to see if they are holding your goods for you. If the postal delivery office hasn't been able to help you, email our customer service team with your order number and item missing on firstname.lastname@example.org who will then investigate the matter for you.
4. What should I do if some of my order is missing? The usual reason is that your order has been sent out in more than one package and you have not received them all yet, possibly because one or more of your ordered items is awaiting stock. Rest-assured the remaining items will be dispatched as soon as stock becomes available.
Another cause is that one of the items you ordered is now out of stock and is no longer being produced. You will receive an e-mail notification to this effect and a refund for this item will be credited on to your card.
5. Will my ‘in stock’ items ship prior to my pre-ordered goods? No. Should your order contain both 'pre-order' and 'in-stock' items, all goods will be despatched when the pre-ordered item(s) are in stock and ready to ship. To avoid delay please order ‘in stock’ items separately.
6. What should I do if I have problems placing my order? If you have a problem at any point please contact our customer service team at email@example.com.
7. Can I change my order after it has been submitted? Unfortunately this is not possible. Please refer to point 8 below.
8. Can I cancel my order after it has been submitted? You cannot cancel an order if it has been processed for dispatch. Please contact customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
9. Why didn't I receive an email confirming my order? The normal reason for not receiving your order confirmation is that you are using a Hotmail account or similar as your email address and you have exceeded your mail quota or the message has been spam filtered. The other reason is that you accidentally entered your email address wrongly when you registered it with us.
10. How accurate are the product images on the site? We work very hard to make sure that the images on the site reflect the actual products we sell. Colour variations are inevitable when viewing online content.
11. How accurate are the sizes listed on your Web pages? We do our best to make sure that the sizes we show are right and unlike many other sites give a chest measurement on our t-shirts rather than just a small, medium or large size guide.
12. Do you share my personal information? Your personal information isn't supplied to third parties except when it is required by law. We do not allow third parties access to our customer list.
13. How do I get you to stop emailing me your newsletter? All you have to do is to click on the link at the bottom of one of the newsletters you've received from us.
14. When am I charged for my order? All credit card, debit card transactions are debited at the time you submit your order on the store. This will include PRE ORDER items.
15. What are your shipping rates? Shipping rates will be shown in full before you confirm your order and will vary depending on item weight, value and delivery destination/postal service chosen.
16. Can I return my order? If you buy anything and decide within seven days that you don't want it please contact email@example.com for a returns authorisation number. Send it back to us in mint condition and we'll refund you the cost of the items. Please be aware, however, that we are unable to refund items that have clearly been worn, laundered or have been subjected to abnormal usage.
17. I'm not at home during the day. How can I get my goods? We offer you the option of giving a delivery address other than your home address so you could arrange for your goods to be sent to your workplace or a neighbour who you know is in during the daytime. If the delivery person isn't able to deliver your order because no one is in, a card will usually be left giving instructions on how to arrange redelivery.
18. What should I do if my goods were damaged in transit? We take a great deal of care when packing orders to make sure that the items you've ordered arrive undamaged, however, occasionally goods do get damaged in transit. If you discover something in your order is damaged you should mail firstname.lastname@example.org and explain the situation. We will arrange for replacements to be sent out to you and instruct you on what to do with the damaged ones. Do not send the damaged items back without having contacted us first.
19. What should I do if you've sent me the wrong goods? If you discover that your goods are incorrect you should contact email@example.com and explain the situation. We will arrange for replacements to be sent out to you and instruct you on what to do with any incorrect items you received.
If you want to write to us directly, please send all correspondence to:
Loma Vista Recordings 5750 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 450 Los Angeles, CA 90036. United States
Your feedback is important to us. If you have any questions or concerns about your order, and can't find the answers on theFAQ page, please send us a note below (be sure to include "Loma Vista Recordings" and your order number in your correspondence).
We do our best to respond to all inquiries within 1-2 business days or less. You can also reach the customer service team here.
This contact page is for the Loma Vista Recordings Store only and is not a contact page for A&R or other Loma Vista Recordings business.